2/1/04–Flash Game of the Day

Home Forums UltimaLink’s Game of the Day 2/1/04–Flash Game of the Day

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  UltimaLink 15 years ago.

• Author

UltimaLink

It was decided that I dont have to post a console GOTD everytime, so here is the first non-console GOTD, a Flash game.

Pengu!
    its an addictive game where you are a penguin, and you catch different colors of fish that are worth different amounts of points.The music seems very familiar to some games on SNES…It was inspired by Tetris Attack anyway.In boss battles, you have to collect the fish to get your Bomb bar up, when one of more bombs appear you can press the DOWN key and launch it at the boss…Heres the game, have fun.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=147249

Gman
    Keymaster

that’s senseless fun! I quit after lv. 7

UltimaLink

ill post my high score when i get it later on :?
    but hey! arent we all supposed to be at some party or watching the superbowl? im not :x

Gman
    Keymaster

I was invited to 3 parties… but I don’t want to let anyone down, so I’m stayin home, I don’t like the foosball much anyway.

Ranman311

@Gman250 wrote:

I was invited to 3 parties… but I don’t want to let anyone down, so I’m stayin home, I don’t like the foosball much anyway.

oh sit son

mr. popular in the house

ShiznitBeast

It’s not like my party is every year or anything… thanks to EVERYONE who came, all 2 of you… Hayes and Ha: good men. Ha brought his stellar nachos, stellar cookies, and my mom made the wicked Jambalaya. So much amazing food for only us 3 and my dad… SO GOOD. Ya missed out on some good times.
    FUCKIN’ VINATIERI STRIKES AGAIN!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.