9/27/03–Final Fantasy V

Home Forums UltimaLink’s Game of the Day 9/27/03–Final Fantasy V

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  UltimaLink 15 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

UltimaLink

Final Fantasy V:SNES/PSX (in FFAnthologies)

Ah, Final Fantasy 5…so many things to say about this game.This is one of the best RPG’s ever, and squaresoft decided not to release it in US.

When I got the imported game, I thought “Ah well, since I have the game, let’s find a game who knows Japanese. It was AWESOME!!! The story line was great, the battle system was awesome, and the fact that there were 4 worlds just blew my head. The characters had rich storylines. I almost cried when…never mind. Even the bad guy was cool. And the major surprises in the game kept the game fresh, such as the islands making a complete circle around the world. There were the numerous miniquests that let you overpower your character. However, these all paled in comparison to the Awesome class system.

At four points in the game, your characters were given the abilities to change their classes. None were extremely overpowered, and could hold their own against the others. Each had a special ability that would be kept throughout the rest of the game, and could be applied to the other classes. The overpowered bosses gave you a chance to test how well you were building up your characters, and gave you something to brag about.n It even has good replay value. All in all, this is an excellent game with innovation, strategy, replay value, and just good simple fun.

squiergfx

looks hot but………..

Final Fantasy 5…so many things to say about this game.This is one of the best RPG’s ever, and squaresoft decided not to release it in US.

as you said not in us so ill downloadit to night but i loved 7 :roll: :wink:

Trienish
    Participant

It was released in Final Fantasy Anthology along with FFVI.

Gman
    Keymaster

I got that one!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.