You THINK you’re good at Stepmania?

Home Forums Free-For-All You THINK you’re good at Stepmania?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #2508
      UltimaLink
      Member

      Think again:

      http://www.arch0wl.com/reality.wmv
      :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

    • #13425
      UltimaLink
      Member
    • #13426
      Trienish
      Participant

      Hey guys, my name is UltimaLink, isn’t that a good name? I like Zelda games, I like them a whole lot, because they’re cool. Look…I have a giant picture of the master sword in my room, isn’t that cool? Don’t you guys think that I’m cool? Please visit my super cool site and download some stuff! I’m really popular on GameFAQs, all those people like me there. Look at these videos, from my super cool GameFAQs friend Arch0wl. They’re awesome. Everyone on GameFAQs thinks he’s cool, and I know him, so that makes me cool. Right? I’m cool guys, right? Please tell me I’m cool…

    • #13427
      Foxxy
      Member

      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    • #13430
      Gman
      Keymaster

      So cool, so cool. 8)

      By the way, my video was purely fun, you can tell I had no life the entire time (hence the flashing red bar), and the way the long holds turned black. So the real noob is you thinking I was serious.

      While these videos are impressive, the guy is a complete nerd, also with the computer near his bed, makes you wonder what else he does with that little vanity mirror of his.

      Congratulations, YOU GOT SERVED. Good night. :p

    • #13434
      Ranman311
      Moderator

      wow that may just have been the most homoerotic thing i’ve ever seen. good job ultimalink

    • #13436
      UltimaLink
      Member

      Dammit, this board really does suck now.

      Full of people who backlash at you and insult you, trying to find anything negative about what you said, going off topic every possible time they can.

      As for my username, yes, I know it sounds abit nerdy and abit too long as well. I made it in 1999 and since then it’s stuck, being used on everything.

    • #13437
      Foxxy
      Member

      WELCOME TO FOXXYLAND

    • #13438
      Foxxy
      Member

    • #13439
      Ranman311
      Moderator

      @UltimaLink wrote:

      Dammit, this board really does suck now.

      Full of people who backlash at you and insult you, trying to find anything negative about what you said, going off topic every possible time they can.

      As for my username, yes, I know it sounds abit nerdy and abit too long as well. I made it in 1999 and since then it’s stuck, being used on everything.

      sooooo you’re saying we’ve finally reached the level of a true internet message board!?

      HOORAY

      LET’S THROW A PARTY

      :D/

      :D/ :D/

      :D/ :D/ :D/

      :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

      :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

    • #13440
      Trienish
      Participant

      I kid because I love…

      UltimaLink, you remind of Mike Ha, and that’s why I like you. I don’t make fun of you because I don’t like you, but because deep down inside, you’re not so bad. And just like Ha, there are things about you I don’t like, and as you already know, when I see something I don’t like, I’ll lash out at that person. So don’t make topics like this and I won’t make posts like the above. Kay?

    • #13441
      UltimaLink
      Member

      I can see the points of doing these things to “c00kie” or Foxxy occasionally, but I am saying from myself that I think I dont act too selfish and useless like alot of posts here

    • #13442
      jfmangano
      Moderator

      Well, this topic of yours is definitely useless. Except for the fact that you now know what to do to avoid Trienish’s vengeful side.

    • #13444
      Foxxy
      Member

      huttah for being the board bitch

    • #13446
      Nelly
      Member

      yo, ultima’s mos def the most anoying nigga on dis board. HOT SHIT!!! we goin down down…. hot in herree

      oh shit son its good to be back

      EI

    • #13447
      squiergfx
      Member

      @Trienish wrote:

      I kid because I love…

      UltimaLink, you remind of Mike Ha, and that’s why I like you. I don’t make fun of you because I don’t like you, but because deep down inside, you’re not so bad. And just like Ha, there are things about you I don’t like, and as you already know, when I see something I don’t like, I’ll lash out at that person. So don’t make topics like this and I won’t make posts like the above. Kay?

      what about me? :idea:

    • #13448
      jfmangano
      Moderator

      @Nelly wrote:

      yo, ultima’s mos def the most anoying nigga on dis board. HOT SHIT!!! we goin down down…. hot in herree

      oh shit son its good to be back

      EI

      I was just thinking this board needed another dose of Pimp Juice.

    • #13449
      Foxxy
      Member

      omglol.

    • #13450

      @squiergfx wrote:

      @Trienish wrote:

      I kid because I love…

      UltimaLink, you remind of Mike Ha, and that’s why I like you. I don’t make fun of you because I don’t like you, but because deep down inside, you’re not so bad. And just like Ha, there are things about you I don’t like, and as you already know, when I see something I don’t like, I’ll lash out at that person. So don’t make topics like this and I won’t make posts like the above. Kay?

      what about me? :idea:

      I think Hayes just hates you.

      After reading Hayes’s post, I don’t know whether to feel insulted or loved. Oh well. What really surprises me is that you’re all pounding on Ultima and ignorning the random spam from Foxy and Nelly.

    • #13454
      Foxxy
      Member

      i sexed up ha.

    • #13455
      Gman
      Keymaster

      oh shit kid :oops:

    • #13457
      Ranman311
      Moderator

      @Imposter Haster wrote:

      After reading Hayes’s post, I don’t know whether to feel insulted or loved. Oh well. What really surprises me is that you’re all pounding on Ultima and ignorning the random spam from Foxy and Nelly.

      don’t forget how my post went completely ignored!! i offered to throw a freakin party!!! I EVEN ADDED SUPER COOL DANCY SMILEY MAN!!!

      :D/ it’s ok dancy smiley man, i know you work hard for the money

    • #13458
      Foxxy
      Member

      party at my hizzy.

    • #13459
      Gman
      Keymaster

      midland park…… ROAD TRIP! 8)

    • #13461
      squiergfx
      Member

      From:
      Saddle Brook, NJ
      To: Myrtle Ave
      Midland Park, NJ 07432
      Directions Distance
      1: Depart on CR-12 [Market St] (East) 0.2 miles
      2: Bear RIGHT (East) onto CR-12 [Essex St] 0.5 miles
      3: Take Ramp (LEFT) onto SR-17 2.0 miles
      4: Take Ramp (RIGHT) onto SR-4 1.3 miles
      5: Keep STRAIGHT onto SR-208 4.3 miles
      6: Turn RIGHT onto Ramp 0.1 miles
      7: Bear RIGHT (North-East) onto CR-659 [Goffle Rd] 0.3 miles
      8: Road name changes to CR-81 [Goffle Rd] 0.9 miles
      9: Bear LEFT (North) onto CR-81 [Goffle Ave] 0.2 miles
      10: Turn LEFT (North) onto CR-81 [CR-84] 0.4 miles
      11: Bear LEFT (North-West) onto CR-84 [Godwin Ave] 0.7 miles
      12: Turn RIGHT (North-East) onto Myrtle Ave 0.0 miles
      13: Arrive 0.0 miles
      Total Distance: 11.2 miles
      Estimated Time: 16 minutes

      can you say pwned

    • #13462
      Foxxy
      Member

      oh sizznap.

      :roll:

      /em dies

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.